Acme Gamestudio and tinyBuild have announced Asterigos: Curse of the Stars, an upcoming action RPG that lets players explore the mystical City of Aphes and battle legions of monsters in this fresh new high fantasy universe.
Scheduled for a Fall 2022 release for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC, the game will feature souls-like inspired exploration with a lighter and more flexible approach to combat that will see players master a wide arsenal of weapon types that have distinct fighting styles and can be equipped two at a time, switching between types freely in combat.
Watch – Asterigos: Curse Of The Stars Gameplay trailer
You can check out the gameplay trailer below, some how reminding us of Immortals Fenyx Rising:
Below is an overview of the game:
Discover the long forgotten secrets and hidden paths in this high fantasy world, featuring exhilarating battle encounters, interconnected maps full of places to explore, and an immersive story where every choice matters. Play as Hilda—a brave young warrior from the Northwind Legion who embarks on a journey to the cursed city in order to save her lost father. The gameplay elements inspired by soulslike games alongside a lighter, dynamic combat system, create a fresh take on the modern action RPG genre, providing you with a harmonious difficulty and exploration balance.
– Explore the magnificent city of Aphes inspired by classical Greek designs and unveil the truth behind the city’s curse.
– Combine and change your weapons on the go. Equip two different types of weapon at once and become unpredictable in combat.
– Battle more than 60 different enemies and encounter 22 bosses in the main story and side quests.
– Decide the fate of Aphes. Every decision you make in Asterigos matters and will affect the story.
– Find over 100 collectables, complete numerous side quests, and forge your destiny in the NewGame+ mode.
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars will release in Fall 2022 for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.