Ahead of its March 26 release date, players can now download a demo of Balan Wonderworld, the latest from the creators of Sonic the Hedgehog.
Downloading and playing the full demo will give players platform-specific bonus costumes, which can be enjoyed when playing the full game! The demo also features three magical worlds, and also supports local two-player co-op that can be enjoyed with friends and family.
Check out the download links below:
- PlayStation 5 R1 / US – BALAN WONDERWORLD Demo (playstation.com)
- PlayStation 4 R1 / US – BALAN WONDERWORLD Demo (playstation.com)
- PlayStation 5 R3 / SG – BALAN WONDERWORLD Demo (English/Chinese/Korean/Japanese Ver.) (playstation.com)
- PlayStation 4 R3 / SG – BALAN WONDERWORLD Demo (Simplified Chinese, English, Korean, Thai, Japanese, Traditional Chinese) (playstation.com)
- Xbox Series and Xbox One – Get BALAN WONDERWORLD Demo – Microsoft Store
- Nintendo Switch – BALAN WONDERWORLD for Nintendo Switch – Nintendo Game Details
- Steam (Available tomorrow January 29) – Pre-purchase BALAN WONDERWORLD on Steam (steampowered.com)
In our early playthrough of the Demo, we liked the idea of the Costumes mixed with the platforming and puzzle elements of the game, but it all felt a little bit outdated and doesn’t stand out like other similar titles. Hopefully the full game can show us more exciting features.
Balan Wonderworld will be released on March 26, 2021 for the PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One & Series, Nintendo Switch, and PC.