Another shooter joins the mobile mix and this time, the well-known Battlefield franchise is taking its brand of gunplay straight to your phones as Battlefield Mobile is now accepting pre-registrations for Android devices. Pre-registrations are now available at the Google Play store.
Battlefield Mobile is a free-to-play expansion of the Battlefield franchise that lets players engage in epic army-scale warfare through iconic Conquest and other fan-favorite modes in an HD console-quality build for mobile, all with robust text, chat, and high-fidelity sound.
Here is a brief overview of the features that you can expect from Battlefield Mobile:
- Squad-based shooter that allows players and their friends to command the chaos by leveraging the full arsenal of customizable weapons and vehicles for purposeful destruction, creating new sight lines and field of cover – a first for mobile shooters.
- True Battlefield Gameplay with a revamped class system, 32-player games, new and classic game modes including All-Out Warfare, massive maps and advanced squad play
- Best in Class Vehicles featuring advanced articulation, multiple seats and seat swapping agenda of destruction and customizable controls
- Real-Time Destruction that lets players experience the in-game destruction Battlefield is known for.
- Fan-favorite maps, including the following classic maps like Damavand Peak, Noshahr Canals Grand Bazaar, and Operation Metro.
Pre-register HERE for a chance to participate in the upcoming Alpha Test of the game, providing crucial intel for the developers on how to provide the best experience come launch.
See you on the Battlefield!