Activision has announced that Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare II Season 3 Reloaded is coming on May 11, bringing the new Alboran Hatchery Core Multiplayer map, two new full-auto sidearms, Raid Episode 03, a new DMZ experience, the premiere of Warzone 2.0 Ranked Play, and more.
Here’s everything that you can expect from both Call of Duty games:
Modern Warfare II Overview
- Raid Episode 03. Follow Price, Farah, and Alex as they push deeper into the Soviet base in pursuit of Hadir and a missing armament.
- Special Ops Mission: Defender — Hafid Port. Defend against increasingly challenging waves of enemies in Al Mazrah’s Hafid Port.
- Alboran Hatchery 6v6 MP Map. A medium-sized core map experience set on a remote, windswept facility.
- Giant Infection, 3v3 Faceoff. Experience Infected on a massive scale and engage in small team skirmishes with the return of Faceoff.
Warzone 2.0 Overview
- Up Your Game with New Features. The midseason update expands your tactical options with Perk Packages plus the Deployable Buy Station and Gulag Entry Kit.
- New DMZ Experience. Take the high risk and earn valuable rewards by entering the Koschei Complex. We hope you’re not afraid of the dark.
- Warzone Ranked Play (BETA). Push your skills to the limit in Warzone Ranked Play, featuring competitive settings, a progressive ranking system, and seasonal rewards, all in the epic Battle Royale setting. This will launch in Season 03 Reloaded in its Beta before it launches in full force in a future season.
- Plunder Returns. Work with your squad to raid Cash Registers, complete contracts, and eliminate enemy Operators to earn as much Cash as possible before time runs out. Find out more about this mode with this overview here.
Additionally, Kevin Durant, is also joining in on the fun as the Slim Reaper will be joining the Call of Duty roster in the coming update.
Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare II Season 3 Reloaded is coming on May 11.