Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season Six update is now live and with it, new operators, maps, and modes for added mayhem.
All of the updates that Season Six brings along with it can be seen HERE but for a quick recap, check out some of the notes below:
- Subway Fast Travel System – Get around the Warzone in a flash with the recently opened subway system, known as the “Metro” in-game. This dynamic fast travel system combines existing points of interest with new transportation stations for a high risk, high reward movement option within Verdansk.
- New Warzone mode Armored Royale – This fast-paced, high action Battle Royale variant gives every squad an armored Cargo Truck, complete with a turret and plenty of armor plating. Squad members can respawn if their truck is still in one piece, but once that squad’s vehicle disappears, so does their ability to return to the fight. The last squad standing wins, regardless of whether their truck just rolled out of a repair shop or has its parts scattered around greater Verdansk.
Modern Warfare updates:
- 4 new multiplayer maps – Station, Broadcast, Mialstor Tank Factory, and Verdansk Riverside.
- New Modes, Trials, and Challenges
There is also a new Battle Pass with 100 tiers of brand new content.
Additionally, players can celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with the Merry Mid-Autumn Festival Bundle, featuring brand new festive items, including a Lantern Charm, Moon Cake Sticker, Lady in the Moon Player Card, Jade Rabbit Emblem and more. This limited time bundle is only available from September 29 to October 3.
You can see the whole Season Six roadmap below:
The Call of Duty Season Six update will have the following download sizes:
- PlayStation 4: 19.3 GB
- Xbox One: 22.66 GB
- PC: 57 GB (Modern Warfare owners) and 25.5 GB (Warzone only owners)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone is now available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.