Capcom Fighting Collection List of Games and Features
The Capcom Fighting Collection will retail for $39.99 (around PHP 2,000) and will include the following games:
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
- Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire
- Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire
- Red Earth
- Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness
- Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
- Hyper Street Fighter II
These classics will feature online play backed by rollback netcode along with multiple quality of life features and a museum mode showcasing over 500 art and design documents.
Here’s a full list of features (as per Gematsu):
- Darkstalkers All-in-One – For the first time ever outside of Japan, all five Darkstalkers games are playable in one collection, including two titles previously released only in Japan.
- Cult Favorite Red Earth – Red Earth also makes its debut outside of the arcade, landing on consoles and PC!
- Here Comes a Renowned Challenger – The iconic Street Fighter brand makes an appearance across Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix, Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition, and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo.
- Online Play for All – Players can now take the fight online to showcase their abilities in all 10 titles across ranked, casual, and lobby matches with up to nine players.
- Robust Rollback Netcode – Online Play will be supported with rollback netcode for a strong and stable online experience!
- Train to Win – Training Mode has been added to each game to allow fans to hone their skills and master their favorite characters. Note: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo does not have a training mode option.
- Watch and Learn – Spectator Mode is available so you can sit back and enjoy watching friends duke it out.
- Additional Features – The all-in-one package also incorporates various gameplay balance adjustments and quality of life improvements such as mid-game saves.
- Relive Capcom Fighting Game History – The in-game Museum comes with a gallery of more than 500 pieces of official art, concept art and design documents, plus over 400 music tracks.
Capcom Fighting Collection will release for the PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on June 24