Fighting game fans have a lot to look forward to because 10 of Capcom’s most famous competitive arcade games are coming together in one explosive package – the Capcom Fighting Collection – and is scheduled to release on June 24, 2022.
Capcom has announced that pre-orders and early purchases of the collection will enjoy some limited bonuses, including some new track remixes and original illustrations that fans will surely love to get their hands on.
The list of games include the following:
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
- Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire
- Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire
- Red Earth
- Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness
- Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
- Hyper Street Fighter II
Capcom Fighting Collection – New Track Remixes
Capcom’s official band CAP-JAMS has teamed up with other powerful composers from Japan and other countries to produce 18 new remixes for Capcom Fighting Collection, including the likes of Matt Cab, KEIZOmachine!, Olive Oil, Mndsgn, and Knxwldge.
The remix tracklist is as follows:
- OPENING DEMO: Hyper Street Fighter II CAP-JAMS ver.
- Gouki’s Theme: Hyper Street Fighter II CAP-JAMS ver.
- Cammy’s Theme: Hyper Street Fighter II CAP-JAMS ver.
- Those who Show the Way: Warzard CAP-JAMS ver.
- Demitri Stage: Vampire Hunter CAP-JAMS ver.
- Green Scream: Vampire Savior CAP-JAMS ver.
- Pyron Stage: Vampire CAP-JAMS ver.
- MEGALOPOLIS: Cyberbots CAP-JAMS ver.
- MP HAPPY GATHERING
- teada sun3
Capcom has also invited five talented illustrators (Chisato Mita, Yuri Kataiwa, Ryuji Higarashi, Tamio, and Sakutamo) to draw special artwork that can be downloaded in the gallery of the upcoming game.
You can view the sample artworks below:
Capcom Fighting Collection will release for the PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on June 24, 2022.