First revealed last year, we finally get an update on the action-packed space combat shooter Chorus which places its release date for December 3, 2021.
Developed by Fishlabs and published by Deep Silver, the release date announcement also comes with a stylish trailer, which tells the story of “Nara, an ace pilot facing her haunted past, and Forsaken, her sentient ship. Their quest for redemption will take them across the galaxy and beyond the boundaries of reality, as they fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their leader, the Great Prophet, at all costs.”
Here’s an overview of the features of Chorus courtesy of its Steam page:
- A compelling single-player experience
- Play as dual protagonists Nara and her sentient AI companion and starfighter, Forsaken, on a personal journey of redemption
- Experience fast-paced, frenetic action that evolves the spirit of classic space shooters
- Fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their ominous leader, the Great Prophet
- Face down hordes of enemy starfighters, titanic battleships and unknown Void entities
- Reclaim, upgrade and wield devastating weapons and abilities in zero-g dogfights
- Explore a dark new sci-fi universe, teeming with mystery and conflict
- Enjoy gorgeous next gen sci-fi visuals in 4K, from cosmic vistas to sprawling space stations
Chorus is scheduled for a December 3, 2021 release date for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.