Square Enix has announced that the highly-anticipated physical edition release of Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition is now available in Southeast Asia.
The physical edition is an Asian exclusive and is only available for the Nintendo Switch, which can be purchased from your favorite local retailers like Gameline and Datablitz.
Chrono Cross brings the time-bending tale of adventure and friendship to a new generation, featuring one of the largest and most diverse casts of playable characters in any RPG with more than 40 unique potential party members. Follow the story of Serge, who stumbles into another world and learns of the connection between his existence and the future of his planet.
Related – Read our Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition Review
Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition Physical Edition Features
- 3D models converted to HD
- Brand new artwork and character redesign by Nobuteru Yuuki
- Refined background music by Yasunori Mitsuda
- Switch enemy encounters on or off
- Background filter feature
- Battle enhancement features
- Auto-battle function
- French, Italian, German and Spanish localization now added
- Switch between imitation pixel font and HD font
- Change screen resolution
- The inclusion of Radical Dreamers – Le Trésor Interdit -, never before released in the West.
- Players can choose between playing with original or updated graphics
Will you be getting yourself a copy of the game?