Toge Productions and Soft Source Publishing have announced that Coffee Talk 1 & 2 Double Pack will get a physical release for the Nintendo Switch on August 24 in Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
The PS4 and PS5 versions of the game will be released at a later date. No Xbox versions were indicated in the announcement.
Here’s an overview of the game:
Coffee Talk is a game about listening to people’s stories and problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients in your coffee shop. It is a game that depicts lives as humanely as possible, while having a cast of characters that is more than just humans. Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern players will find strongly echo the world around them.
- Tales of people around an alternate Seattle, where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy
races live together with humans in a modern, familiar world.
- Branching story lines where the outcomes do not come from the dialogue options you choose, but
through how you treat and serve your customers..
- 90s anime-inspired pixel art immerses you in the game’s cosy world.
- Chill, lo-fi music accompanies the late night warm drinks and heartful conversations. An experience
to make you think, feel, and rest your body and soul.
- Supported Languages – English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
– Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish – Spain, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish in-
Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly
Welcome back! Dust off your coffee machine and prepare your warmest smile to meet your customers again in the second episode of the much loved coffee brewing and heart-to-heart talking simulator; Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly. It’s time to revisit your favourite late-night coffee shop and reconnect with your fantasy friends over a warm drink or two. You are the barista, and your customers aren’t always human. Listen to their stories, fix them a coffee, and influence their hearts.
- Mix a combination of ingredients, such as tea, ginger, mint, chocolate, coffee and many more.
Experiment and uncover secret recipes, change people’s lives by serving drinks that will warm their
hearts. Show your creativity, draw your own latte-art masterpiece with our in-game fluid simulation
to decorate your drinks.
- Immerse yourself in the relaxing coffee shop atmosphere. It’s raining outside, brew yourself a warm
drink, play those lo-fi chillhop beats, and listen to the coffee talk.
- Set in an alternate present-day Seattle where humans, orcs, elves, and other races have been coexisting since the beginning of time. Explore the world through the stories told by your customers
one cup at a time.
- Meet new characters; Riona the wannabe banshee opera singer and Lucas the satyr social media
influencer. And welcome back old favourites such as Baileys the elf freelance graphic designer, Lua,
the succubus biz dev executive and more. Listen to their stories and influence them with a warm drink or two!
- Supported Languages – English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese – Brazil, Simplified
Chinese, Spanish – Spain, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish in-game text.
Coffee Talk 1 & 2 Double Pack will get a physical release for the Nintendo Switch on August 24 in Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.