THQ Nordic has announced that Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage will be available for free starting today for the PS, Xbox, and PC via Steam.
Did we say free? Yes, free! This standalone multiplayer experience lets players wreak havoc with 4 players online or with 2 players in local co-op and enjoy four different game modes on 6 maps!
A small note though, the PlayStation version of the game will not be 100% free, but almost. At .02$, it’s still quite the steal.
Download the game from the links below:
- Xbox: https://thqn.net/dahcc-xbox
- PC – Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1872550/Destroy…
- PlayStation: https://thqn.net/dahcc-playstation
Here’s an overview of the game:
About Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage
Wreak havoc in Clone Carnage! This standalone DLC comes with 4 modes, 6 maps, and up to 4-player multiplayer. Split-screen lets you double the damage in local 2-player multiplayer. Unleash your wild side in Rampage, Armageddon, Race, and Abduction modes!
– Compete and destruct with up to 4 human or alien lifeforms online
– Cause double the destruction with the local two player multiplayer on a split-screen
– Challenge your friends and foes alike in 4 game modes over 6 different maps
– All skins from the Destroy All Humans! Release in 2020 are included
Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage is now free-to-play.