One of the best RPG’s in recent memory is back and better than ever as Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition is now available across local retailers!
This definitive version of Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is packed with a host of new features and enhancements making it a truly unmissable experience for RPG fans everywhere. Key upgrades include:
- New character side stories – Get to know your fascinating cast of companions more than ever with individual side stories and adventures
- Retro 2D mode – In addition to stunning 3D, you can also choose to play in 2D with retro inspired graphics of classic 16-bit RPGs
- 16-bit World of Tickington – Journey to past DRAGON QUEST worlds full of additional side-quests reimagined in the retro style
- Japanese audio – Choice to play the entire game with all-new Japanese voice-over or the original English
- Fully Orchestrated Soundtrack – Ability to switch between the symphonic soundtrack or the original synthesized soundtrack as you travel the world of Erdrea
- Photo mode – Immortalize your adventure with the perfect image. Rearrange characters, set different poses, change angles etc. are just some of the features available in Photo Mode
- Additional Draconian Mode options, Adjustable Battle Speeds and More
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition is available now for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.