Techland has announced that Dying Light 2 will finally get a New Game+ mode when the 1.3.0 update is made available to everyone on April 27.
New Game+ can be accessed by players who have already finished the base game and will allow them to revisit The City and grant them the opportunity to relive the story and make different decisions from the initial playthrough, with a new scaling and higher difficulty and great bonuses. The update will also include fixes to a number of co-op issues along with delivering completely new, endgame content awaited by the community.
What’s new in Dying Light 2’s New Game+?
Players will not only get to keep the progression of their initial adventure but will also gain access to a lot of new stuff, including:
- 30 New Inhibitors to maximize health and stamina
- Enemies will now scale difficulty to Aiden’s level
- Special encounters with “Golden Marks”
- New quest called “Something Big Has Been Here”
- New Challenges and encounters with greater legendary rewards
- New platinum medal for parkour challenges
Dying Light 2 Stay Human is now available for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC. The Switch version of the game has been delayed to a later date.