Techland has announced that every player that owns the standard edition of Dying Light will automatically get their copies upgraded to the enhanced edition for free.
Downloading the additional content from the enhanced edition is easy, as players will simply need to choose the DLC packs option from the game menu to gain access to all of the new content, which includes:
- The Following expansion (including a new story, new map, and vehicle)
- The Bozak Horde
- Crash Test Skin Pack
- Ultimate Survivor Bundle
- Cuisine & Cargo
A Dieselpunk DLC will also be available, and will give players the following tools and weapons to battle the undead:
- Chainsaw — Gut Render (bleeding effect, destroying enemies’ armor, high chance for critical damage)
- SMG — Greaser
- Saw blade — Flesh Ripper (medium bleeding effect)
- New Outfit — Punk’d Beret
- New buggy skin — Rugged Roadster (50% slower fuel usage)
Related – Read our Dying Light 2 Performance Benchmark Tests
Hellraid DLC also gets a final update, bringing a number of tweaks and improvements, including the one and only firearm available in Hellraid – Deathbringer, a reworked armory, new Crystal consumables that offer unique buffs.
Will you be going back to play Dying Light again after these updates?