Square Enix has announced that Echoes of Mana, the next installment in the Mana series, is now available to download and enjoy for iOS and Android devices.
Thanks to a pre-registration campaign that saw over a million sign-ups, the game will be giving out a variety of in-game items such as
- 2,700 Spirit Crystals
- 3★ Primm (Boomerang) ally from Secret of Mana
- 4★ Memory Gem illustrated by HACCAN
- 4★ Knitwit Icon
- 4★ Benevodon Spirit Icon x1
- 100 Awakening Orbs
Players can look forward to a number of upcoming events, including:
- The first-ever Echoes of Mana story event, “Trail to the Toughest”, starts April 29th at 6:00 (UTC)!
- Danger lurks on every floor with the high-level “Twillwool Tower”! Start your climb in an upcoming update.
- New allies added regularly! Dawn of Mana’s Keldric and Legend of Mana’s Elazul and Lady Blackpearl are coming soon, with more of your Mana favorites to follow!
Echoes of Mana is a free-to-play mobile RPG designed and developed by Wright Flyer Studios (WFS, Inc.). The title features an original story that weaves together both new and beloved Mana series characters alike. Players will be able to enjoy the action gameplay they love from the series and battle with friends through a multiplayer mode.
Echoes of Mana Features:
- 2D Action RPG with Simple Controls & Layers of Features – players can swipe and tap with ease using skills and items to dominate the battlefield.
- Get immersed in a new storyline featuring characters from the past Mana games – Guided by the Mana Goddess, players can watch as their story unfolds into a journey across worlds in search of the sword that holds the key to saving all life. Players can reunite with familiar faces from past Mana series titles, and encounter new characters too.
- Ability to form a dream-team party with characters across titles – players can mix and match characters old and original into your party, then lead their customized team to victory in battle.
Echoes of Mana is now available to download and enjoy for iOS and Android devices.