Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia has announced that the 1.09 update for Elden Ring is now available to download, improving stability and balance while also bringing Ray Tracing.
Here are some of the new features that are included in the update:
- Ray Tracing support has been added for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and PC versions.
- Ray Tracing can be activated in the settings menu:
- PS5 / XSX: Game Options -> Ray Tracing
- PC: Graphics -> Ray Tracing Quality
- Activating Ray Tracing could affect frame rate and resolution.
For the PC version of Elden Ring, the technical specs to run Ray Tracing have been revealed:
|Operating System: Windows 10||Operating System: Windows 11|
|Processor: Intel Core i5-10600K or AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT||Processor: Intel Core i7-10700K or AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT|
|Memory: 16 GB RAM||Memory: 16 GB RAM|
|Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, 8 GB or AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT, 12 GB||Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, 8 GB or AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT, 16 GB|
|Recommended Graphics Setting: 1080p – Low quality – Low Ray Tracing||Recommended Graphics Setting: 1080p – High quality – High Ray Tracing|
Adjustments to PVP-exclusive balance, General Balance, Ashes of War and Bug Fixes have also been made.
To see the full list of changes, see the Elden Ring version 1.09 patch notes.
Elden Ring is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.