Capcom has announced that Exoprimal, the brand-new online team action game, is launching on July 14 for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam.
Additionally, an open beta test is happening from March 17 to March 19 on all platforms and versions of the game, and subscriptions such as PS Plus or Xbox Live are not needed to participate if the Capcom ID of the player is linked to their platforms.
Listed below are the features players can try out during the Exoprimal Open Beta:
- Modes – Dino Survival, Tutorial, Training
- Available Exosuits – Deadeye, Zephyr, Barrage, Vigilant, Roadblock, Krieger, Murasame, Witchdoctor, Skywave, Nimbus
- Available Rigs – Cannon, Aid, Catapult, Blade, Shield, Drill Fist
- Levels – Downtown, Airport, Ruins
- Missions – Dinosaur Cull, Area Control, VTOL Defense, Escort, Data Key Security, Energy Taker, Omega Charge
An Aibius Medal Charm will be rewarded to players who participate in the open beta and answer a survey.
Exoprimal is launching on July 14 for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam.