Playground Games has announced that Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure is coming on March 29 to the Xbox One, Xbox Series, PC on Windows and Steam, and Cloud Gaming (Beta).
Rally Adventure is the second major expansion of the game and will allow players to prove their mettle across six biomes making up the new Sierra Nueva region, where they will join three different rally teams to race in the largest number of events featured in any Horizon expansion.
Here’s what players can expect from the expansion:
- A new location, Sierra Nueva, filled with new racing events and biomes to explore
- 10 new off-road vehicles including the all-electric 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum and the 1973 Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 ‘Scumbug’
- An expanded roster of EventLab props with Rally flavor including branded barriers, flags, and civilian vehicles
- New music from fan-favorite Epitaph Radio with a hard-rock rally soundtrack
- New rally parts to customize vehicles into purpose-built rally monsters including an anti-lag system that delivers more power to turbocharged engines
Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure is included in the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-ons Bundle, Premium Edition, and Expansions Bundle – and will be available for standalone purchase at ₱925.00.