Turn 10 has revealed the PC pre-order details for Forza Motorsport, which is scheduled to launch on October 10 for Xbox Series and PC.
Pre-orders are now available on Steam, and players can play up to 5 days early starting October 5 by pre-purchasing the Premium Edition. Cross-play and cross-save functionality will be available, and for the first time, players can continue their racing journey across Xbox Series X|S and Steam with shared progression and achievement unlocks.
Check out the Forza Motorsport PC System Requirements below:
Also, check out the various Forza Motorsport editions available for purchase:
Forza Motorsport will have the following PC features:
- Real-time ray tracing on-track and maximum performance enabled by NVIDIA DLSS 2 and AMD FSR 2.2
- Native resolutions support up to 4K and beyond, including ultrawide resolutions during on-track gameplay
- HDR Calibration
- Shader pre-compilation and pre-caching
- DirectStorage for improved CPU loading
- Unlocked single-player framerates with or without V-Sync enabled
In addition to native support for popular racing wheels from Logitech, Thrustmaster, and Fanatec, the game also supports the DirectInput API on PC.
Additionally, the world-famous Nürburgring GP circuit will be available at launch on October 10.
Forza Motorsport is scheduled to launch on October 10.