HoYoverse has announced that Genshin Impact version 3.3, entitled “All Senses Clear, All Existence Void,” is coming on December 7.
The update will include the following highlights:
- Trading card game, Genius Invokation TCG combines Genshin Impact’s element-based combat system with strategy development
- New Archon Quest Interlude Chapter reveals how our former enemy Scaramouche becomes the friendly Wanderer
- Two new playable characters – five-star Anemo catalyst wielder, the Wanderer, and four-star Anemo archer Faruzan
- A new season of fun events and challenges
- Italian and Turkish text languages added to the game
The biggest addition to the update is the trading card game, Genius Invokation TCG. In a match of Genius Invokation, the winner must defeat all of their opponent’s Character Cards with Normal Attacks, Elemental Skills, and Elemental Bursts of their own Character Cards. Therefore, skillfully swapping Character Cards to trigger Elemental Reactions and applying more buffs and effects with various Action Cards are vital to developing a winning strategy.
However, performing the above actions often consumes a certain number of Elemental Dice, thus making dice rolling at the beginning of each round an important variable in the game. With more NPC card players defeated, players may redeem more cards and Dynamic Skins from the Card Shop.
Genshin Impact version 3.3 update is coming on December 7.