Square Enix has announced that the brand-new life simulation RPG, Harvestella, is now available worldwide for the Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam.
Based on the feedback received by the Square Enix team from the demo version, the following improvements will be making their way to the full version of the game soon:
- Reduced time lapse speed on the world map and the field
- Reduced hit time for fishing
- Reduced cooldown time for job changes
- Increased the Mage’s normal attack speed
- Partially reduced loading time
- Addition of a warning effect when a character’s HP is low
- Modified UI during save and auto-save
- Various bug fixes
Here’s an overview of the game:
Harvestella is set in a vibrant and colorful world where four giant crystals called “Seaslight” create a stable change between the four seasons.
The adventure begins as abnormalities in the Seaslight begin to appear, creating the “Quietus,” a season of death that takes place between the naturally occurring four seasons.
During the Quietus the crops wither and people cannot venture outside, and troublingly, these seasons are mysteriously growing longer with each year.
Harvestella is now available worldwide for the Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam.