HoYoverse has announced the details for the upcoming Honkai Star Rail “Time to Feast” event happening in the Philippines and in select territories around the world.
In the Philippines, the collaboration will take place over at Mann Hann at 3F Robinson’s Galleria and will be available only from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. from October 11 up to November 14.
Saturday and Sunday will be themed days, so make sure to drop by during these special days when mysterious special activities will take place at the store!
Honkai Star Rail “Time to Feast” – What you need to know!
Check out more details of the Honkai Star Rail “Time to Feast” event below:
- Set Purchase Benefit: Purchase any set meal in-store and complete the social media posting activity (details in the store announcement) to receive 1 collaboration holographic ticket! (Includes virtual item codes, 2 versions available, limited quantity, available while supplies last)
- Weekend Special Benefit: During weekends, purchase 2 sets of custom meals and complete the in-store social media posting task to receive 1 Honkai: Star Rail collaboration stand. (Limited quantity available daily, available while supplies last)
- Meal Lucky Draw: On any day, visit the restaurant to purchase any custom meal, snack, or merchandise and get a chance to participate in the lucky draw for a Gourmet Sailing Badge — Pom-Pom edition!
- Other Tips: With the purchase of any merchandise, you will receive 1 limited edition headband, 1 Honkai: Star Rail collaboration postcard (Style 1), and 1 Wubbaboo Balloon. (Limited quantity available daily, available while supplies last)
The Honkai Star Rail Collaboration Holographic Tickets (Dan Heng / March 7th) contain a collaboration redemption code that, when redeemed, will provide:
- “Chef Pom-Pom” avatar ×1
- “Conductor’s Treat” phone wallpaper ×1
- “Pom-Pom’s Fried Fowl” Consumable X1
- “Pom-Pom Fried Fowl” recipe X1
For more information, you can check out the official Honkai Star Rail “Time to Feast” website!