Capcom and Niantic have announced that Monster Hunter Now is scheduled to release for iOS and Android devices on September 14.
Pre-registration for this new mobile game from the developers of Pokemon Go is now ongoing, and interested players can sign up on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Pre-registration milestones have also been revealed, which will reward players will various in-game items.
- 500,000 pre-registrations – Potion x10 and Paintball x3
- 1,000,000 pre-registrations – Founder Medal and Wander Pebble x3
- 2,000,000 pre-registrations – Special Pre-Order Makeup x2 and Item Box Expansion +500
- 3,000,000 pre-registrations – Special Pre-Order Makeup x2 and Double Rewards Ticket x3
- 5,000,000 pre-registrations – 10k Zenny and Item Box Expansion +500
A total of 13 monsters will be available when Monster Hunter Now launches: Great Jagras, Kulu-Ya-Ku, Pukei-Pukei, Barroth, Great Girros, Tobi-Kadachi, Jyuratodus, Paolumu, Anjanath, Rathian, Legiana, Rathalos, and Diablos.
Additionally, 6 weapons will be available as well: Sword & Shield, Great Sword, Long Sword, Hammer, Light Bowgun, and Bow.
You can view the full showcase below:
Monster Hunter Now is scheduled to release for iOS and Android devices on September 14.