Leading up to its release in a few days, 2K has revealed an in-depth look at an all-new mode coming to NBA 2K22 for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series called MySTAFF.
Apart from the MyGM mode, MySTAFF allows players to take further control of their team, placing a bigger emphasis on the simulation aspect of the game with depth that only NBA 2K22 can provide.
The MyStaff updates were revealed in a new Courtside Report, which highlights the following:
- MySTAFF gives players full control of their organizations, from selecting coaching to scouting to sports medicine staff;
- Improvements to team and player training, including a new Prep Hub that acts as a one-stop shop for players who are looking to try and adjust team training and fatigue while having a mind toward the scouting report of the next opponent;
- New Conditional Coaching gives power users the ability to help give coaching directives while they simulate games;
- Three new pre-built custom teams, complete with logos, uniforms and arenas, to make the customization of new leagues easier;
- New attributes and badges help build an interesting narrative that comes to life.
On a previous update, 2K also gave an in-depth look at ‘The City’, which is the brand new hub for the PS5 and Xbox Series.
NBA 2K22 will release on September 10 for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Switch, and PC.