Leading up to its release in a few days, 2K has revealed an in-depth look at an all-new mode coming to NBA 2K22 for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series called MySTAFF.
Apart from the MyGM mode, MySTAFF allows players to take further control of their team, placing a bigger emphasis on the simulation aspect of the game with depth that only NBA 2K22 can provide.
The MyStaff updates were revealed in a new Courtside Report, which highlights the following:
- MySTAFF gives players full control of their organizations, from selecting coaching to scouting to sports medicine staff;
- Improvements to team and player training, including a new Prep Hub that acts as a one-stop shop for players who are looking to try and adjust team training and fatigue while having a mind toward the scouting report of the next opponent;
- New Conditional Coaching gives power users the ability to help give coaching directives while they simulate games;
- Three new pre-built custom teams, complete with logos, uniforms and arenas, to make the customization of new leagues easier;
- New attributes and badges help build an interesting narrative that comes to life.
On a previous update, 2K also gave an in-depth look at ‘The City’, which is the brand new hub for the PS5 and Xbox Series.