News

New Company ‘Bandai Namco Aces’ Established by ILCA and Bandai Namco Entertainment

Promising news for Ace Combat fans.
Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

Bandai Namco Entertainment and ILCA have announced the creation of Bandai Namco Aces, a new company headquartered in Japan, which will “leverage the know-how of both companies and continue to deliver deep and lasting, high-quality content to fans around the world.”

“Aces” is the term used to represent the best talents in a certain field, and this Bandai Namco Aces aims to deliver high-quality content using the game production expertise of both companies. The next entry in the Ace Combat series will be one such product and is being led by ILCA.

bandai namco aces

Here’s a message from President and CEO Takuya Iwasaki:

We have started a project that is also our slogan, “Crossing Genres and Borders!” Why don’t we all take off into a new world utilizing high-end 3DCG?

The era of Singularity by AI is just around the corner. As a member of the Bandai Namco Group, I will pass on the future that I have envisioned for a long time to the next generation.

To this end, we will continue to work together with creators in the game and computer graphics industries and game players around the world as one organization, and create experiences that enables them to be a task force.

As the digital twin/mirror world evolves toward the year 2040, please look forward to the entertainment we will create.

Bandai Namco owns 51% of the company while ILCA holds the remaining 49%.

For more information about Bandai Namco Aces, you may visit their official website.

Author

Father. Gamer. Editor in Chief of One More Game. Not a Trophy or Achievement hunter but plays games by the boatload, look him up on PSN or XBL! Would love to see a Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, Lufia, and Breath of Fire 2 remake done in his lifetime.

Write A Comment