Just a few more days to go before one of the most anticipated titles of the month hits retail and if you aren’t hyped about NieR Replicant yet, Square Enix just dropped another trailer showcasing a whole slew of new content from the game including some costumes that will look very familiar for fans of Nier Automata.
The upcoming remaster will include the following additional content:
- Extra Dungeons: “15 Nightmares” – A high-difficulty dungeon released as downloadable content for the original game, now included in the main game. Clear the dungeon to obtain costumes and weapons.
- Extra Costumes: “Kabuki” and “Samurai”
- Extra Costumes and Weapons: “4 YoRHa” – Free downloadable content due out on release day that includes costumes and weapons from the YoRHa of NieR: Automata.
- Guest Cast from NieR: Automata, including Yui Ishikawa, Natsuki Hanae, Ayaka Suwa, Ao Yuki, Kaoru Akiyama, Kira Buckland, and Kyle McCarley.
- Soundtrack from NieR: Automata Included
- Extra Episode: “Mermaid” – “A wrecked ship and a little girl. What you see there is a Shade that could never be killed.” Originally included as a short story in the original game, “Mermaid” is now included as an episode in the main game. One of the most popular episodes among fans.
Our early preview of the game gives it the praise it deserves, realizing a remaster that the title so desperately needed.
NieR Replicant ver. 122474487139… launches on April 22 on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.