Despite the recent news of Overwatch 2 not releasing this year, Blizzard has been giving its players a steady drip of new content, and if you’re ready for some fireworks, the Lunar New Year 2021 event is now live on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch.
From February 5 – 26, participate in the event to take part in the new brawl called bounty hunter, as well as various new weekly challenges to satisfy your itch for new cosmetics.
Below are some of the details each of the new activities during the limited-time event:
New Brawl – Bounty Hunter
- Player who scores the first kill of the match becomes a Target; everyone else becomes a Bounty Hunter
- When the Target is killed, the player who dealt the final blow becomes the new Target
- Bounty Hunter will become part of the standard Arcade rotation after Lunar New Year
- Weekly Challenges are back for Lunar New Year, allowing you to unlock limited-time rewards by winning nine games each week.
- Rewards include an array of player icons, sprays, and Epic skins!
– Week 1: Terracotta Medic Baptiste
– Week 2: Xiake McCree
– Week 3: Imperial Guard Reaper
- Bull Demon Orisa Legendary Skin
- Tiger Huntress Ashe Legendary Skin
- Dragonfire Bastion Legendary Skin
- Kkachi Echo Legendary Skin
- Pale Serpent Widowmaker Legendary Skin
- 3 Epic Skins
- New Player Icons and Sprays
The Overwatch Lunar New Year 2021 event is now live on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch.