Owlcat Games and Prime Matter have announced that Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is coming to the PS4, Xbox One, and Switch on September 29, 2022.
The Enhanced Edition of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous will become the standard version for the console release, and also will be available for all PC owners of the game on September 8 for free.
Additionally, the latest premium DLC for the game – The Treasure of the Midnight Isles – has been scheduled for an August 11, 2022 release.
The DLC will feature the following:
- Explore the vast archipelago full of treasures and dangers in a stand-alone rogue-like mode, or as a part of the main campaign
- Try out different builds and party compositions, taking advantage of the enormous variety of the Pathfinder role-playing system – including the mythic paths
- Death is just a setback! If a party perishes, its progress can still help you in subsequent playthroughs
- Equip new magic weapons, put new magic potions and scrolls on your belt, and challenge both old and new enemies
- Discover the secret of the ship that takes you on your journeys – and the truth about the ultimate treasure you’re seeking
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is coming to the PS4, Xbox One, and Switch on September 29, 2022.