2K has revealed the Course Designer upgrades that are coming to PGA Tour 2K23 when it launches on October 14, 2022.
On top of the licensed courses that will be made available, players can also play around with the Course Designer feature of the game, resulting in an ever-growing array of new content available for all players to enjoy.
PGA TOUR 2K23 takes the Course Designer community relationship to the next level by incorporating a selection of courses built by members of the community into the game at launch. These content creators and their courses include:
- ArcticFury – Craggy Heights, Sherwood Shores and the Training Facility
- b101design – Lachlan Crossing and Emery Beach Club
- Crazycanuck1985 – Old Marina Golf Club and Echo Park Golf Club
- Energ1ser – Lone Grove Golf Course and Jacobson Homestead
- Mattf27 – Foxholm Golf Links and Chestnut Hollow
- VctryLnSprts – PotHole Lake Golf Club and HuckleBerry Country Club
Players will also be glad to know that PGA Tour 2K23 will have worthwhile upgrades this year, including:
- Interface has been overhauled to provide smoother access to all design tools;
- New cursor selection offers easier access to objects on the course;
- New spline tool streamlines the process of creating walls and fences, including on sloped terrain, improving on the previous tool that was used for surfaces and bulk-planting trees, flowers, and natural elements;
- Majority of trees previously featured in PGA TOUR 2K21 have been updated or rebuilt from scratch to improve the visual quality, and a variety of new trees, including arborvitae and dogwood, and an assortment of twelve new flowers including dahlias, geraniums, poinsettias, poppies, roses, and more have been introduced to deck out custom courses.
PGA Tour 2K23 will be available starting on October 11 for the Deluxe and Tiger Woods editions, and October 14 for the Standard edition.