It seems that one game after the other, there are more and more Philippine-based talents working on these high profile AAA titles. From Halo Infinite to The Last of Us Part II, the country is truly making its mark in the gaming industry.
Pixel Mafia has been making waves, and as a studio that has worked on Gears of War 5 and Cyberpunk 2077, they’ve recently revealed that the next project that they have had the pleasure to be involved with is Godfall, the recently released PlayStation 5 and PC title from Counterplay games.
We’d like to greet Pixel Mafia a big congratulations and we look forward to more of your fantastic work!
Read the overview of the game from the Epic Games Store:
Aperion is on the precipice of ruin. You are the last of the Valorian knights, god-like warriors able to equip Valorplates, legendary armor sets that transform wielders into unstoppable masters of melee combat. Tear through foes as you climb through the elemental realms and challenge the mad god, Macros who awaits you at the top. Ascend in Godfall, the first-of-its-kind, looter-slasher, melee action-RPG.· Adventure across exotic vistas, from the above-ground reefs of the Water Realm to the subterranean crimson forests of the Earth Realm
· Master all five weapon classes, each with unique playstyles and a variety of longswords, polearms, warhammers, greatswords, and dual blades
· Level up, learn new skills, and uncover legendary weapons with devastating effects on the battlefield
· Unlock 12 Valorplates: Divine, Zodiac-inspired suits of armor that empower you to shred every enemy between you and Macros
· Test your skills in the Tower of Trials and challenge yourself against the toughest foes and earn top-tier loot
· Fight solo, or alongside friends with three-player PvE online co-op play