Sony has announced the list of games that will be added to the PS Plus Extra and Premium tiers for April 2023.
As announced on the PlayStation Blog, players will be treated to another set of great titles such as Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Slay the Spire, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Doom Eternal, and much more!
Both new titles and classics will be available starting April 18, 2023.
New PS Plus Extra and Premium Games for April 2023
Check out the full list below:
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits | PS4, PS5
- Doom Eternal | PS4, PS5
- Riders Republic | PS4, PS5
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus | PS4
- Slay the Spire | PS4
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom | PS4, PS5
- The Evil Within | PS4
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood | PS4
- Bassmaster Fishing | PS4, PS5
- Paradise Killer | PS4, PS5
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure | PS4, PS5
New Plus Plus Premium Classic Games
- Doom | PS4
- Doom II | PS4
- Doom 64 | PS4
- Doom 3 | PS4
- Dishonored: Definitive Edition | PS4
As a side note, Marvel’s Spider-Man, Resident Evil, and NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 will be leaving the service so make sure to play them before they’re gone!
What do you think of the additions to the PS Plus Extra and Premium catalog this month?