Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is nearly upon us and even the devs are joining in on the fun with the community and the conversations surrounding the game.
Insomniac Games themselves have just revealed the Rift Apart trophy list for the plat hunters out there, and it’s looking to be a straightforward path to the Platinum, at least based on the list.
Spoilers below, obviously, you’ve been warned!
Below is the full Rift Apart Trophy List, to avoid posting multiple Twitter threads.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Trophy List
- Masters of the Multiverse – Collect all trophies (Platinum)
- Fully Stacked – Purchase all weapons (Gold)
- UnBEARably Awesome – Find all CraiggerBears (Gold)
- Can’t Stop Me – Complete a Gold Cup Battleplex challenge (Silver)
- Does This Make My Tail Look Big? – Acquire and equip head, torso and leg armor (Silver)
- Nooks and Crannies – Collect 5 Gold Bolts (Silver)
- They Blow Up So Fast – Get a weapon to Level 5 (Silver)
- There’s Even a Cupholder – Fully upgrade a weapon (Silver)
- Full Rack – Fill up a Weapon Wheel (Silver)
- Victory! – Complete a Battleplex challenge (Bronze)
- Sartorial Steel – Acquire a piece of armor (Bronze)
- Shiny – Collect a Gold Bolt (Bronze)
- Glitch, Uh, Finds a Way – Complete all Glitch Challenges (Bronze)
- Shifty Character – Hit Every Blizon Crystal on Blizar and Cordelion (Bronze)
- BOING! – Bounce on Big Al, Clank and Qwark’s Parade balloons (Bronze)
- Max Relax – Find the Nefarious City citizens by the hot springs (Bronze)
- Alert the Sponsors – Perform 5 Trick Jumps on a grind rail (Bronze)
- Icebreaker – Melee 5 frozen enemies (Bronze)
- No Need for Multiball – Kill 2 enemies with a single Ricochet round (Bronze)
- Return Policy – Kill 10 enemies by returning shots with the Void Reactor (Bronze)
- Life of the Party – Deploy 50 Mr. Fungis (Bronze)
- Hole Puncher – Get 20 headshots with the Headhunter (Bronze)
- Extreme Gardening – Defeat 30 enemies while they are Topiary’d (Bronze)
- It’s So Fluffy! – Find a CraiggerBear (Bronze)
- Planning Some Destruction – Collect a Spybot (Bronze)
- Just Stay Down – Defeat 30 ejected Nefarious Trooper heads (Bronze)
- Must Go Faster – Do a trick jump while going at max speed with the Hoverboots (Bronze)
- Feeding Friendsy – Collect 10 Zurpstones for Trudi (Bronze)
- Extinction Event – Kill 5 Grunthors (Bronze)
- Sweet, Sweet victory – Collect honey for the Chef Tulio (Bronze)
- Might’ve Broke Something – Collect 3 Lorbs (Bronze)
Seeing the Rift Apart Trophy List, are you confident in your trophy hunting skills?
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart release date and price for the PlayStation 5 is on June 11 and will retail for PHP3,490.