After the first look at the cast a little over a month ago, we finally get to see a glimpse of the upcoming Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City in the form of a 2-minute trailer.
The movie will be based on the first 2 games, which will serve as an origin story that will go back to the horror rather than the action-packed films from a few years ago.
Check out the trailer below, which features some classic callbacks to the games that fans will get a kick out of:
The cast for the film will consist of:
- Robbie Amell as Chris Redfield
- Kaya Scodelario as Claire Redfield
- Avan Jogia as Leon Kennedy
- Hannah John-Kamen as Jill Valentine
- Tom Hopper as Albert Wesker
- Lily Gao as Ada Wong
Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City will release in theaters exclusively on November 24, 2021.