Deep Silver and Volition have announced that Saints Row’s first DLC expansion is now available on all platforms.
The first of three DLC expansions for Saints Row this summer, The Heist & The Hazardous boasts three
new story missions for one to two players, a new weapon, helicopter, rewards, cosmetics, and more.
Alongside the expansion, a new free update is now available as well. Set in the brand new district of Sunshine Springs – inspired by Palm Springs, the infamous escape for the rich and famous – all players are invited to explore this new area of the map as part of a huge free update packed full of new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
Here’s an overview of the update:
- The Heist & The Hazardous DLC for Expansion Pass holders is out now and available to buy
- The free Sunshine Springs Update is out now for all players and includes:
- New playable district of Sunshine Springs
- Improved combat feel, gameplay flow, and balancing
- Selfie mode
- 12 new emotes and emote selection wheel
- New camera angle for vehicles
- And a huge number of additional fixes and tweaks
Saints Row is now available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.