After giving out a bunch of Indie games and most notably, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, Sony has announced the final content drop for their Play at Home initiative, showering players with a whole boatload of in-game content and currency for various titles.
Starting Monday, May 17 (12PM Japan / 11AM Philippines) until June 6 (3:59PM Japan / 2:59PM Philippines), players can redeem the following on the PlayStation Store:
Play at Home 2021 Final Update
- Rocket League PlayStation Plus Pack – includes four unique customization items including Blue Notch Wheels, Blue Smoke Boost, Blue Rocks Trail, and the Trimpact BL Player Banner.
- Brawlhalla Play at Home Pack – includes the Rayman Legend Unlock, Sir Rayelot Skin with Axe and Gauntlet Weapon Skins, Shrug Emote and Grimm Sidekick.
- Destruction AllStars – 1100 Destruction Points
- MLB The Show 21 – 10 The Show Packs
- NBA 2K21 Play at Home Pack – includes MyTEAM Series 2 Amethyst Damian Lillard, 5,000 MyTEAM Points and more.
- Rogue Company Play at Home Pack – includes the Kyoto Undercover Ronin Outfit and 200 Rogue Bucks.
- World of Tanks Twice the Courage Pack – Modern Armor, this bundle includes five x1.5 Silver Boosters, five x2 XP Boosters, 7 days of Premium Account and more.
- World of Warships Twice the Courage Pack – Tier III battleship Arkansas, 7 days of Premium Account and 5x Rare Boosters of all five types.
- Warframe Starter Bundle – includes 100 Platinum, 100,000 Credits, 7 Day Affinity Booster, Essential Base Damage Mod Bundle and more.
- Call of Duty: Warzone – 5 Double XP Tokens
After giving our a lot of games, this final drop may seem a bit disappointing for some, but free is free, and players of these titles will surely appreciate this massive resource drop.