Initially scheduled to launch on December 21, 2022, the upcoming Super Mario Bros. movie has been delayed to 2023.
The announcement comes from Shigeru Miyamoto himself, saying that the decision comes after consulting with partners and with Chris Pratt. The movie will now air on April 7 in North America and April 28 in Japan.
Miyamoto assures fans looking forward to the film that it will be worth the wait and has expressed his apologies for the delay.
Super Mario Bros. Animated Movie Voice Cast
The list of cast members revealed is as follows:
- Chris Pratt as Mario
- Anya Taylor-Joy as Princess Peach
- Charlie Day as Luigi
- Jack Black as Bowser
- Keegan-Michael Key as Toad
- Seth Rogen as Donkey Kong
- Special cameos by Charles Martinet
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Kamek
- Fred Armisen as Cranky Kong
- Sebastian Maniscalco as Spike
Are you looking forward to watching this movie?