The goose that’s been terrorizing villagers is about to get some backup as a free co-op mode is coming to Untitled Goose Game.
Developers House House announced during the Nintendo Indie Direct (which you can watch in full HERE) that a free update that will bring local multiplayer is scheduled for September 23, allowing you to grief helpless villagers with a buddy among other crazy antics you can think of.
- PlayStation 4 disc or Switch cartridge
- A Spring/Summer edition of the Plaza Catalogue: a 24-page retail catalogue featuring useful items and objects that a goose might enjoy collecting
- A 11″ x 17″ Village Map Poster, hand-illustrated by Melbourne-based artist and game developer, Marigold Bartlett
- An extra sticky official “No Goose” Sticker
Lovely Edition version:
- A 100% recyclable Outer Sheet, Booklet, and Foldout Poster
- Exclusive Reversible Coversheet
- Sugar-Based, Non-Toxic, No-Vinyl Sticker Pack-in
- Eco-friendly “Biolefin” shrink wrap
Untitled Goose Game is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.