Riot Games has revealed the latest agent joining the VALORANT roster, the water-wielding Harbor.
On October 18, players will be able to take control of this latest VALORANT controller. Hailing from India’s coast, Harbor storms the field, wielding ancient technology with dominion over water. He unleashes frothing rapids and crushing waves to shield his allies and pummel those that oppose him.
Here is Harbor’s ability kit:
- High Tide (E) – EQUIP a wall of water. FIRE to send the water forward along the ground. HOLD FIRE to guide the water in the direction of your crosshair, passing through the world, and spawning a wall along the water’s path. ALT FIRE while bending to stop the water early. Players hit are SLOWED
- Cove (Q) – EQUIP a sphere of shielding water. FIRE to throw. ALT FIRE to underhand throw. Upon impacting the ground, spawn a water shield that blocks bullets.
- Cascade (C) – EQUIP a wave of water. FIRE to send the wave rolling forward and through walls. RE-USE to stop the wave from moving further. Players hit are SLOWED.
- Reckoning (X) – EQUIP the full power of your Artifact. FIRE to summon a geyser pool on the ground. Enemy players in the area are targeted by successive geyser strikes. Players caught within a strike are CONCUSSED.
“We set out to create a Controller that didn’t have to go off into another world or look at a map to place their vision block,” says VALORANT designer Alexander Mistakidis. “We also wanted to create an Agent that could compete with Viper on the maps where she is almost exclusively played.”
Additionally, Riot Games also revealed the VALORANT Episode 5 Act III Battlepass contents, which you can see detailed below:
- Price – 1,000 VP
- Free Track
- Simple Instructions Spray
- Unearthed: The Mask Card
- Astral Conduit Card
- Can’t Break Me Buddy
- Corbin’s Light Buddy
- Starlit Odyssey Ghost with Variants
- ¡VAMOS! Title
- Paid Track
- Starlit Odyssey Vandal w/ Variants
- Iridian Thorn Operator
- Rune Stone Odin
- Breach’s Approval Spray
- Grand Designs Card
- Shell Song Buddy
- Iridian Thorn Blade
We are continuing to try new things when it comes to creating the items that go into our Battlepasses. With this one, we have probably the most cohesive thematic of any we’ve done before,” says producer Laura Baltzer. “This battlepass was meant to feel mysterious and fun, to lean into a thematic of adventure. We even explore some of our current Agents’ pasts in the “Unearthed” card series. There you’ll see some familiar artifacts and maybe learn something new about one of your favorite Agents.”
VALORANT Episode 5 Act III launches on October 18, 2022.