Riot Games has announced that VALORANT‘s newest agent, Deadlock, is now available.
Agent 23, the Norwegian operative – Deadlock, deploys an array of cutting-edge nanowires to secure the battlefield from even the most lethal assault. No one escapes her vigilant watch, nor survives her unyielding ferocity.
Here are her abilities:
EQUIP a GravNet grenade. FIRE to throw. ALT FIRE to lob the grenade underhand. The GravNet detonates upon landing, forcing any enemies caught within to crouch and move slowly.
Sonic Sensor (Q)
EQUIP a Sonic Sensor. FIRE to deploy. The sensor monitors an area for enemies making sounds. It concusses that area if footsteps, weapons fire, or significant noise are detected.
Barrier Mesh (E)
EQUIP a Barrier Mesh disc. FIRE to throw forward. Upon landing, the disc generates barriers from the origin point that block character movement.
EQUIP a Nanowire Accelerator. FIRE to unleash a pulse of nanowires that captures the first enemy contacted. The cocooned enemy is pulled along a nanowire path and will die if they reach the end, unless they are freed. The nanowire cocoon is destructible.
VALORANT Episode 7 Act I battlepass is also now available, and will have the following details:
- Price: 1,000 VP
- Highlight Items
- Free – Digihex Ghost, Mind the Drop – Player Card, Slurp – Gun Buddy, Box Hijinks – Spray
- Paid – Composite Phantom, Composite Knife, Unstoppable // Cypher – Player Card, Blush Operator, Digihex Bulldog, Keep It Cool – Spray, Penguin Surprise – Gun Buddy
Additionally, VALORANT’s Neo Frontier Skinline will also be made available at the same time. Using advanced, cutting-edge technology, Neo Frontier blends the Old West with the Neo Future to create the perfect weapon line. Sleek, and above all, powerful, this new line promises to continue Frontier’s dominance for centuries to come.
Here’s what you can get from VALORANT’s latest skinline:
- Axe (melee)
- Axe (melee)
- Reactive Gun Buddy
- Shows the top fragger’s image
- Player Card (Western)
- Player Card (Neo)
- Level 1 – Custom Old West model, bullets, and ADS reticle
- Level 2 – Custom animations and firing audio
- Level 3 – Custom Sci-fi model change and new ADS reticle, custom Sci-fi animations, custom Sci-fi visual effects, and custom Sci-fi firing/equip/reload/inspect audio
- Level 4 – Finisher and Killbanner
- Variant 1 – Purple Variant with Purple Finisher and Kill Banner
- Variant 2 – White/Blue Variant with Blue Finisher and Kill Banner
- Variant 3 – Orange/Blue Variant with Orange Finisher and Kill Banner
- Level 1 – Custom model change (Old West Axe), brand new equip and right-click animations
- Level 2 – Custom model change (Sci-fi Axe), Sci-fi visual effects, Sci-fi audio
- Variant 1 – Purple Variant
- Variant 2 – White/Blue Variant
- Variant 3 – Orange/Blue Variant
VALORANT Episode 7 Act I begins on June 27, 2023.