Square Enix has announced that Voice of Cards: The Beasts of Burden, an all-new title and third addition to the unique card-based RPG franchise, is coming to the PS4, Switch, and PC via Steam on September 14, 2022.
Told entirely through the medium of cards, The Beasts of Burden is a standalone experience that newcomers and fans of the previous iterations, The Isle Dragon Roars, and The Forsaken Maiden, can enjoy.
Fans of Yoko Taro can purchase a Digital Deluxe Edition set, which includes the Voice of Cards: The Beasts of Burden game and several DLC items styled after the award-winning mobile RPG NieR Re[in]carnation, including:
- Decoration of Those in the Cage – New costumes for the game’s heroine and her companions
- Handbook Pattern – Card reverse patterned after an expert handbook
- Mama Avatar – Avatar designed patterned after Mama
- Story Collectors’ Dice – Dice patterned after Mother and Carrier
- The Cage Board – Board and accessories patterned after the Cage
- Aid Table – Table patterned after the random draw screen
- Melody of reincarnation – A soundtrack that brings to mind a certain tale of the girl and the monster
- Pixel Art Set – Replaces all character and enemy illustrations with pixel art
Voice of Cards: The Beasts of Burden is coming to the PS4, Switch, and PC via Steam on September 14, 2022.