THQ Nordic and Nine Rocks Games have announced that Way of the Hunter will be coming to the PS5, Xbox Series, and PC on August 16, 2022.
Way of the Hunter Pre-orders
Digital pre-orders are now available with 2 versions to choose from:
- Standard Edition ($39.99 or around PHP2,000) – Pre-orders will reward players with three cosmetic items: The Engraved Shotgun, a special Car Paint, and a Wooden Carved Animal Statue.
- Elite Edition ($54.99 or around PHP2,500) – Includes the season pass (2 new region DLCs)
Here’s an overview of the game:
This authentic hunting experience lets you explore and hunt in large open-world environments in the USA and Europe. Discover true-to-life animals in beautiful natural habitats and handle various detailed and highly realistic weapons. Face the challenges of ethical hunting, supported by a compelling story, or simply enjoy hunting the rich environments freely.
– Hunt like a pro with features that highlight animal signs, blood splatter analysis, and shot review with the rewindable bullet camera
– Dozens of strikingly detailed animal species with realistic behavior models for a truly immersive hunting experience
– Enjoy your perfect hunting adventure among friends in co-op mode
– Two vast hunting territories with 55 square miles each
– Realistic ballistics and bullet physics simulation
– Sophisticated natural animal animations and reactions when sensing the players presence
– A compelling story about the struggles of a family hunting business, and the rivalry and friendships that surround it
– Complex Trophy system generates unique antlers and horns based on multiple factors like fitness and age
Way of the Hunter will be coming to the PS5, Xbox Series, and PC on August 16, 2022.