Riot Games Southeast Asia has announced the League of Legends: Wild Rift Pentaboom Southeast Asia showdown which will happen on December 12-13 at 12 PM (Philippine Time).
The showdown match will feature eight teams of five prominent content creators and personalities from Cambodia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Chea Gaming, Henaa Gaming, Prom Official ML, and T26.haha from Cambodia
- Cindy Gullla, Dylan PROS, GOGOGOY, Jess No Limit, and VY Gaming from Indonesia
- Fredo Sameon, Harris Annuar, Ismail Izzani, Soloz, and XK Penjahat from Malaysia
- Ace Gaming, GuGu, I C E I C E, Original Matt Channel, and NX Live from Myanmar
- Alodia Gosiengfiao, Ashley Gosiengfiao, Dexie Diaz, James Reid, and Megan Young from the Philippines
- Danial Ron (TITAN GAMERS), Nathan Hartono, Ryan Tan (Night Owl Cinematics), Sezairi, and Vincent Sin (TITAN GAMERS) from Singapore
- Dx Channel, Frozenkiss, JAI RAW, and May Pitchanart from Thailand. A final participant will be announced in December!
- ADN Đấng YM, Bé Chanh Gaming, Milona, Misthy, and Msuong from Vietnam
Riot Games Southeast Asia will donate USD 60,000 to Room to Read (Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Vietnam), Openminds Project (Thailand), Beyond Social Services (Singapore), Passerelles Numeriques (Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam), and Wing Melaka (Malaysia).
The teams will also stand a chance a total of prize pool of USD 66,500 with prizes from Razer and Secretlab in addition to bragging rights as the best Wild Rift team in the region.
The Wild Rift Pentaboom Showdown will be broadcast live in Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Burmese, English, Khmer, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch.