Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore has announced the MyGTStory social campaign, which is a contest for many gamers in Asia to share their story and memories about Gran Turismo starting from January 24 until February 13, 2022.
Whether you grew up playing the game or if Gran Turismo 7 will be your first time experiencing the legendary series, joining the contest is simple and gives you the chance to win fantastic premium items from Sony.
Entries from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam will be eligible, so don’t miss out on this chance!
Gran Turismo MyGTStory Campaign Mechanics
You can view the full mechanics of the contest below:
- Post photos/videos on Facebook and/or Instagram on what Gran Turismo means to you with a maximum of 100 words, with a caption to introduce your “Gran Turismo Story”
- GT-related material(s) must be included in the social post (e.g. game copies, official merchandise, photos/videos at GT events, screenshots, etc)
- Add the campaign’s official hashtags in the social copy: #MyGTStory and #GT7
- Tag the official PlayStation social handle: @PlayStationAsia (for Facebook) and @PlayStationAsia (for Instagram)
- The entries/posts must be set to public
- Multiple submissions are allowed but each entrant only has one chance to be selected as winner
Gran Turismo MyGTStory Campaign Prize
The 10 best entries across the Southeast Asian region (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and Vietnam) will be chosen based on creativity and relevancy and will take home a GT 7 Deluxe Gift Set, which contains:
- 1 x GT 7 25th Anniversary Edition (PS4/PS5, physical copy autographed by Kazunori Yamauchi, President of Polyphony Digital, creator of Gran Turismo series)
- 1 x GT 7 Keychain
- 1 x GT 7 Racetrack Coasters
- 1 x GT 7 Lanyard
- 1 x GT 7 Decal Set
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your GT story and a chance to take home these special rewards!
Gran Turismo 7 is scheduled to release on March 4, 2022 for the PS4 and PS5.