Blizzard Entertainment has announced that Embers of Neltharion, the latest content update for World of Warcraft: Dragonflight, is now live.
Here’s a quick peek at all of the activities that players will get to experience in this update:
NEW ZONE: Zaralek Cavern
- New quests, denizens to befriend, exploration, public objectives, and more await in this vast, mysterious underground cavern.
- Guilds will have the ability to invite players of the opposite faction, which will include access to guild chat, bank access, and calendars.
NEW RENOWN TRACK: Loamm Niffen
- Busy molefolk with a mighty sense of smell, the Niffen offer new reputation rewards and activities to unlock as players progress through this renown track.
- As players drift and dive through caverns riddles with stalagmites and stalactites, enthusiasts will have access to new racing courses, glyphs, abilities, and a new drake—the Winding Slitherdrake.
Players can also look forward to updates to class tuning and balancing, HUD/UI updates, as well as loads of new outdoor activities, gear, mounts, and pets to earn.
On March 10, World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Season 2 takes to the skies, with loads of new content for players as well, including:
NEW RAID: Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
- Players will face nine bosses as they work to thwart the Incarnates as well as Scalecommander Sarkareth, whose forces seek to claim the legacy of the Dracthyr.
- Just like in Season 1, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties will release simultaneously, in addition to the first wing of LFR!
NEW MYTHIC+ ROTATION:
- The remaining Dragonflight dungeons will enter the fray:
- Brackenhide Hollow
- Halls of Infusion
- Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr
- Four dungeons returning from past expansions will provide new challenges to keep the M+ rotation fresh:
- Freehold, Battle for Azeroth
- The Underrot, Battle for Azeroth
- Neltharion’s Lair, Legion
- Vortex Pinnacle, Cataclysm
- Major changes to the Mythic+ system include the removal of a seasonal affix, as well as a revamp of the base affixes.
World of Warcraft: Dragonflight is now available.