Itching from some wrestling action? Well WWE 2K20 is now available on the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One! Available in both digital and physical formats, the Standard Edition is priced at PHP 3,190, the Deluxe Edition at PHP 4,690, and the Collector’s Edition at PHP 6,790, which you can get at your nearest retailers.
“We’re incredibly excited to invite players to step inside the world of WWE with a deeper, more personal experience than we’ve ever offered,” said Greg Thomas, President at Visual Concepts. “Our goal was to create a more immersive and representative experience than ever before, with game modes, options, updates and refinements that we hope will please returning fans and welcome in new players. We’re really excited to drive the WWE 2K franchise into the future and show players the vision and creativity Visual Concepts has to offer.”
WWE 2K20 feature highlights include:
- 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution – Relive the groundbreaking journey of the Four Horsewomen and the Women’s Evolution in 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution, featuring in-depth documentary-style vignettes, cutscenes and objective-based gameplay. Play through unforgettable moments and matches from the meteoric rise of the Women’s Division, as told in the words of WWE Superstars Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Sasha Banks and WWE 2K20 Cover Superstar Becky Lynch.
- MyCAREER – Featuring Both Male & Female MyPLAYER Characters: For the first time ever in WWE 2K franchise history, players can control both male and female MyPLAYER characters in MyCAREER as they journey through the twists, turns and storylines on the path to becoming a WWE Hall of Fame inductee – featuring cutscenes and voiceovers from more than 40 fan-favorite Superstars.
- 2K Towers: Roman’s Reign –Last year’s popular 2K Towers mode returns with exciting new challenges, including a story-driven Tower centered around the career of WWE 2K20 cover Superstar Roman Reigns. Take a WWE Superstar or created MyPLAYER into a new set of challenging Towers, each with a unique gauntlet of matches that boasts different challenges, match stipulations and player modifications.
- Massive Playable Roster: Offering more than 180 playable characters, the WWE 2K20 roster gives players the opportunity to compete with their favorite WWE Superstars, as well as WWE Legends and Hall of Famers. Players can compete with current WWE Superstars such as Bayley, Braun Strowman, Charlotte Flair, Kofi Kingston, Seth Rollins, Adam Cole, Io Shirai, Matt Riddle and Toni Storm; as well as WWE Legends such as Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, André the Giant, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, and more.
- Creation Suite – A perennial fan favorite, the WWE 2K20 creation suite allows players to fully customize their own Superstars, apparel, arenas and more, and share them online with other players.
WWE 2K20 also features a lot of downloadable content off the bat, and for this latest installment, it introduces WWE 2K20 Originals, each with its own unique theme and content, including a Showcase, new arenas, new takes on popular Superstars, story-driven 2K Towers, unlockable character parts and more. WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night is the first pack and is included at no extra charge for consumers who pre-ordered the game. Purchasing the deluxe or collectors edition will get you all the packs included.
If you did not pre-order the game, don’t fret! You may still get to access the first and subsequent DLC’s for $14.99 (around PHP700-800) each or you can alternatively purchase the WWE 2K20 Backstage Pass, which features packs 2-4 for only $29.99 (around PHP1,500).
Who wants freebies? You can get the WWE SuperCard limited edition Becky Lynch and Roman Reigns cards if you purchase the physical copies of the standard and deluxe editions while the Becky Lynch, Roman Reigns, The Rock, Mankind and Mr. Socko Support Card are available with the Collector’s Edition. These cards are only available with physical copies of WWE 2K20!
Picking the game up? Let us know in the comments below!