After announcing that the Xbox Wireless Controllers will officially be headed to Southeast Asian countries, Microsoft has now announced that these controllers will be available in the Philippines from July starting at an MSRP of ₱3,890.
Here are the full pricing details for the Xbox Wireless Controllers in the Philippines:
- Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable (Warren) – ₱3,890
- Carbon Black (Sundow) – ₱3,890
- Robot White (Merlin) – ₱3,890
- Shock Blue (Vauxhall) – ₱4,090
- Pulse Red (Valentine) – ₱4,090
- Electric Volt (Wake) – ₱4,090
Here’s a product description of the Xbox Wireless Controllers:
- Experience the modernized design of the Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control during gameplay with battery usage up
to 40 hours.
- Stay on target with the hybrid D-pad, textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back-case. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio headset jack.
- Connect using the USB-C port for direct plug and play to console or PC. Support for AA batteries is included on the rear.
- Seamlessly capture and share content with the Share button.
- Make the controller your own by customizing button mapping with the Xbox Accessories app.
- Includes Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth technology for wireless gaming on supported consoles, Windows 10 PCs, and Android and iOS phones and tablets.
- Includes 2 AA batteries
You must be wondering – weren’t the Xbox Wireless Controllers already available at local retailers?
Prior to this announcement, the only way you can officially (keyword) obtain these is in Singapore, but Microsoft is slowly expanding its reach and making its products and services officially available in the region, including the Philippines, similar to PC Game Pass. This can only mean good things for Xbox fans in the country moving forward!
For now, players can choose from the six variants, and here’s hoping we finally get to see more official accessories and variants for the Xbox in the coming weeks and months.