Hearthstone Battlegrounds Season 6 Coming on December 5
Blizzard Entertainment has announced that Hearthstone Battlegrounds Season 6 is coming on December 5, 2024.
The new season will come with three new heroes, all new spells, and 32 new minions for players to enjoy.
Check out everything you need to know about Hearthstone Battlegrounds Season 6:
New Mechanic: Spells
- Spells have been added to Bob’s Tavern! 42 spells have joined the minion pool. With varying costs and effects, these add an extra layer to Battleground strategizing. Once purchased, they will stay in your hand as long as you like, for use only during the Recruiting phase.
- Spells have their own card frame while in the Tavern, displaying both the Cost and Tavern Tier.
- Each time the Tavern is refreshed, it will include a spell of your Tavern Tier or lower.
- Just like existing spells in Battlegrounds (like Blood Gems and Triple Rewards), spells can’t be tripled and are spent once you play them.
Three New Heroes
- The Tavern wouldn’t be complete without some troublesome western outlaws to shake things up. Meet Snake Eyes, Tae’thelan Bloodwatcher and Doctor Holli’dae. These three provide plenty of ways to try out the new spells!
- The minion pool gains 32 new minions, complete with new Undead minions that trigger Deathrattle/Reborn effects while in recruitment, and Quillboar that allow you to discard a spell to gain bonus effects. For more minion details, check out the announcement blog.
- The shop gets a taste of the untamed west! Hit paydirt with Kingpin Denathrius, the Old Town Jailer, Ravenous Mutanus, and many more. Cosmetics will be available in the Battlegrounds Battle Pass Bundle and in the Battlegrounds shop.
Are you looking forward to Hearthstone Battlegrounds Season 2?