StudioMDHR and iam8bit have unveiled the details behind the physical edition of Cuphead, which is scheduled to launch on December 6, 2022 for the PS4, Xbox One, and Switch.
The physical edition of the game will retail for $39.99 and will be available across retailers and will include the Delicious Last Course Expansion, 6 Collectible Funnies Cards, Cuphead Club Membership Card, and Exclusive Interior Art by Studio MDHR.
The collector’s edition, which is an iam8bit exclusive, is for the true aficionado. Retailing for $199, it includes a lot of fantastic collectibles, with the highlight of the package being a handcrafted marionette.
The collector’s edition includes the following:
- iam8bit Exclusive Collector’s Edition
- IT’S COMPLETE!! This is the original game plus The Delicious Last Course DLC on a single disc/cart.
- WOW WOW WOW!! An ~8″ Tall Handcrafted Marionette – Fully Puppetable, Crafted by the Legendary Artisans at Rici Marionettes in Prague
- Tunes… for Toons!? A Marvelous, Mechanical, Hand-Crank Music Box
- Like to Laugh? Enjoy Six (6) Original “Cuphead Funnies”
- It’s Official!! The Cuphead Club Membership Card – Individually Numbered!
- For Map Lovers!! A Foldout Inkwell Isles Poster
- Dress Up Your Game Case – with a Classy O-Sleeve
- What’s That!? Sensational Interior Artwork!? Don’t mind if I Do!
- AND OH MY!! A Premium, Transforming Outer Box featuring the Infamous Asbestos Safety Curtain, Perfect for Displaying your Marionette
Cuphead and The Delicious Last Course DLC are now available digitally for the PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.