Hello everyone! Chris here, and I’d like to thank everyone for actually taking the time to Like, Follow, and read our page. Because of this, we’d like to say thank you in a way that speaks to all gamers out there!
To celebrate, we’re giving away a couple of goodies that we’re sure you would like. We were supposed to give away a Final Fantasy 7 Remake 1st Class Edition away but because of the local quarantine situation… Well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ok, so that was a joke, if you didn’t quite think it was… Instead, we’re giving away PSN and Nintendo eShop credits to FIVE (5!) lucky winners care of our partners and one of the trusted digital code sellers in the gaming community, Kaizen Gaming. Now you can enjoy some of the latest games within the comfort of your own home!
How to join? It’s as simple as saying “Fire Fira Firaga”, see the mechanics below:
- Like and follow both the One More Game and Kaizen Gaming Facebook pages.
- Tag 3 of your friends on THIS Facebook Post and comment either “PlayStation” or “Nintendo”, indicating the type of digital credit you prefer to win.
- Share THIS Facebook post on your wall, set the post to public, and use the hashtag #OMGxKaizenGaming
That’s really all there is to it! Promo period will run from March 25 from the time of posting until April 2, 11:59 PM. Any entries after the deadline will no longer qualify.
5 winners will be chosen and will win the following:
- 2 winners of $10 PSN Credits (US Account)
- 2 winners of $10 Nintendo eShop Credits (US Account)
- 1 grand prize winner of $50 PSN Credits (US Account)
Winners will be chosen randomly and will be announced on April 3 at 3PM, just in time for a day 1 purchase of Resident Evil 3 (if you’re lucky enough to nab that grand prize)!
Good luck to everyone and once again, thanks for all your support. One More Game aims to bring you the latest news, features, and reviews from the world of gaming from gamers who, unsurprisingly, actually play games!
The fine print:
- Members of One More Game, Gadget Pilipinas, and related Blip Media Brands as well as their families are prohibited from joining the promo.
- This contest is open to participants residing in the Philippines with a valid US Region PSN and Nintendo eShop accounts.
- Codes will be sent over via a private message from the official One More Game Facebook page after the winners have been announced.
- A participant may only win ONCE.
- Multiple shares or comments by the same participant will not result in more chances of winning.