Following a release date announcement, the minimum system requirements for Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon have been revealed.
According to the Steam page of the game, the game will require at least a GTX 960 (4 GB) and 65 GB of available space, but one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb is the 12 GB RAM requirement even just for the minimum. We can only imagine what the high and ultra settings will require given these specs.
Check out the minimum system requirements below:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8600K or AMD Ryzen 3 3300X
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (4 GB) or AMD Radeon RX 480 (4 GB) or Intel Arc A380 (6 GB)
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 65 GB available space
In other Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon news, the Collector’s and Premium Editions have also been revealed and will contain various items that fans will want to get their hands on.
Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon is launching on August 25, 2023, for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.